Saturday, October 17, 2015

South C. Cyn

So a lot of time has passed since this hike (back in April of 2014!), but so what?!!
My best doggy pal Zouey and I did this on a beautiful partly-cloudy day, chosen for cooler temps and better views!

 My best hiking partner!
We're heading up past that big ol' rock up there on top...

 A cool section with rock steps.

 We reach that big ol' rock!  Two ravens? crows? flying above it.

 We're past the poison oak area and there's no one in sight, time to let the girl off-leash!

 Now we're on our way to trail's end out on this peaklet.

 Boulder for Two trailside...  Or, ma'am, your rock is ready...

 Zou spots her target, and she's off and running!

 And where'd she go?  Top of the rocks!!  I still remember getting her comfortable with small-time rock climbing.  Now, I'd have to say she's way more comfortable with it than I am - Mommy gets nervous watching her sometimes!  I can't afford to lose that baby girl!!!!


 It's all about the girl...



 Heading back down.  You can see a little bit of road - that's where the Subaru awaits!

Pretty chaparral wildflower - called "wishbone."

No comments:

Post a Comment